Student loan debt in the U.S. has been soaring and is a major source of concern to individuals and families across the nation. Unlike many other forms of debt, student loans generally cannot be discharged through bankruptcy and may take decades for borrowers to repay. Delinquent student loan repayment may have a devestating impact on a borrower’s credit.
Understand your student loan options–for free.
- Explore available repayment options and potential solutions
- Determine your eligibility for federal repayment options
- Develop a budget to cover monthly expenses
- Assistance contacting private lenders to determine possible repayment solutions
- Identify ways to avoid defaulting and suffering the related consequences.
Look at the big picture.
Did you know that Minnesota graduates carry the third highest average debt, at $29,739 per student!
Our certified counselors will help you develop a budget and a plan of action, while considering your options for student loan repayment and debt repayment based on your individual situation.
Give us a call at 888.577.2227 and ask to schedule a Student Loan Appointment. The counseling is a free and confidential. A student loan expert can take a look at what’s really going on with your loans and get you on your way to successful repayment.
Click HERE to read ‘Danger Ahead: Using Plastic to Repay your Student Loans’
Click HERE to read ‘Tips to Help you Pay Down Your Student Loan Debt’